Paydata Ltd is committed to ensuring that personal privacy is protected. Should our customers provide information by which an individual can be identified when using our services we will only use that information in accordance with this privacy statement.
Paydata Ltd may change this policy from time to time. The latest policy is always available on our web site and we will send it to you separately on request.
What we collect
We may collect personal information in accordance with our data protection registration which may include the following information:
- name and job title;
- salary, bonus, other pay and benefits information;
- contact information including email address;
- biographic information such as gender, ethnicity, age, disability, religion;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide services to our customers, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide the agreed services, for example pay benchmarking and software services;
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services; and
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think customers may find interesting using the email address provided (you can unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, including 'UNSUBSCRIBE' in the subject line. Alternatively, each email has a link to unsubscribe and/or update your preferences).
From time to time, we may also use the information provided to contact customers for market research purposes. We may contact customers by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise our website(s) according to customer interests.
Information will only be used for the purpose for which it is collected and only stored for as long as required to provide that service. Anonomised information may be stored for the purpose of calculating historical trends.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and store.
Links to other websites
Our main website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once customers leave our site we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information provided whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Customers should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease any personal information to third parties unless we have direct permission or are required by law to do so.
Any individual may request details of personal information which we hold about them under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our registered office.