Residential Care Sector HR Group – Spring 2017Reserve a Place >
The next Residential Care Sector HR Group is taking place on Thursday, 23 March and is kindly being hosted by Anchor Trust.
Paydata's Residential Care Sector HR Group offers an easy way to network and exchange views with other HR professionals in the sector, who often face common issues.
Each workshop begins with an initial overview of reward trends and what is happening in the market, followed by an open forum discussion. Group members drive the content of the workshop and what is discussed. This offers participants a fantastic opportunity to address topics and queries which are high on their priority list.
Group members include:
- Anchor Trust
- Care UK
- Embrace Group
- Leonard Cheshire Disability
- New Century Care
- Sanctuary Housing
- Signature Senior Lifestyle
- St Monica Trust
- Sue Ryder
- Sunrise Senior Living
- The Orders of St John Care Trust
Is this workshop right for you?
In order to contribute to discussions and find the workshop useful, this group is most suited to reasonably senior HR/Reward professionals who have an awareness of the HR arena, their company policies and current HR challenges they might be facing.
Topics discussed at the last meeting:
- The impact of the Brexit vote on attracting and retaining nurses from abroad
- The impact of the Gender pay reporting legislation
- Legal changes to holiday pay and voluntary / mandatory overtime
- The impact of the National Living Wage increases
- Overtime and night-time policies / pay – Do people have this and are there any regional variations?
- Pay differentials
Where attendees are in competition with each other it is very important that the workshop meets certain rules. Provisions are therefore in place to ensure each session is conducted in an appropriate manner.
Reserve A Place
Please fill in the form below to reserve a place on this event. A member of the Paydata team will then be in touch.