Our ServicesQuick Links To:
PAYgrade Job Evaluation Software
If you need a job evaluation system to grade every job in your organisation, PAYgrade is a quick and simple solution.
Our approach gives you a robust and consistent framework that makes it easy to compare jobs. Not only does this help with structuring your pay and reward, it also makes benchmarking, organisation review, career planning and equal pay compliance more straightforward.
What is the PAYgrade job evaluation system?
PAYgrade has been designed by a team with decades of job analysis and grading experience across organisations of all shapes and sizes. Using just five factors it is quick and easy to learn – most customers can be up and running after a half day training session.
PAYgrade job evaluation is delivered through the web – you just need a browser and an internet connection.
Why use a job evaluation system?
Job evaluation offers your business a number of advantages:
- The basis of a fair pay system underpinning the grading structure that you use to manage pay and benefits;
- Grading your roles makes market benchmarking more precise and therefore reduces the possibility of overpaying or underpaying your people;
- It helps you review your organisation structure by highlighting the relationship between roles in the same reporting line;
- It allows you to identify overlaps and gaps in responsibilities between your business functions; and
- Understanding the relative size of your roles and their responsibilities helps you identify career, talent management and succession planning opportunities.
Why should I use PAYgrade rather than another job evaluation system?
Compared to other job grading systems, the PAYgrade system:
- Frees up your time – its quick and easy-to-use format means you’ll spend less time grading jobs;
- Needs minimal training – so you can get started quickly and explain it easily;
- Helps you explain decisions – based on sound principles and practical HR experience of different job evaluation methods, the system is a credible way of demonstrating your decisions;
- Is web-based – so you have easy access to all the data you need, and can keep organised; and
- Reads across to other benchmarking data - PAYgrade results in the role being given a Paydata level. Not only do these align to Paydata’s surveys and benchmarking data, they are also directly comparable to those used by the main salary survey providers, so you can continue to use your existing market benchmarking sources with confidence.
PAYgrade job evaluation demonstration
Like to know more about PAYgrade or arrange an online demonstration? Then please get in touch.