Paydata Ltd is committed to increasing the accessibility of information to all users. Our website has been designed with accessibility in mind. As far as is possible, we try to ensure that it operates across multiple platforms and browsers and is accessible to everyone who wants to use it.
Paydata is committed to:
- Allowing users to control text sizes;
- Using an easy-to-read font type;
- Ensuring suitable foreground and background colour contrast;
- Using clear and simple language;
- Providing meaningful text equivalents for pictures;
- Providing simple, consistent site navigation;
- Ensuring the target of each link is clearly defined; and
- Providing a sitemap.
Should you encounter any problems in accessing our pages on our website, or you would like to suggest improvements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The text on this website is built to resize in order to be as flexible as possible to users with different needs. Text can be increased or decreased from your browser tool bar, or on Windows, if you have a mouse with a scroll wheel, you can hold down CTRL and scroll the wheel backwards or forwards to alter the text size.
- All pages include a search box.
- There is site map to show the site structure.
Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx, and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow the user to browse the list, separately from the page.
Unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article), links have title attributes, which describe the link in greater detail.
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. The site does not rely solely on images to convey information and the site can be navigated with images turned off in the browser
We recognise that some content on the website is provided in PDF format and possibly in other formats where PDF is not available. To download a PDF reader (free of charge), please visit http://www.adobe.com/reader
Within these pages there are links to external sites that are not part of the www.paydata.co.uk domain. Paydata Ltd cannot guarantee the level of compliance of these external pages.
- JAWS - a screen reader for Windows.
- Home Page Reader - a screen reader for Windows.
- Opera - a web browser with enhanced accessibility-related features which include text zooming, and the use of customised user stylesheets. Windows, Macintosh, Linux, versions available.
- Lynx - a text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
- Links - a text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.