Our ServicesQuick Links To:
Call Centre Salary Survey
Paydata’s Call Centre Club Salary Survey is aimed at companies that operate call centres, regardless of industry sector.
It is particularly useful for understanding local markets around the UK as the results are analysed nationally, regionally and locally to call centre location. The survey is only available to participants.
The salary survey covers base pay and total cash, with fully personalised reports that highlight company market position; plus main benefits, hours and allowances. This survey includes jobs in the following areas, matched to Paydata’s classification system:
- All Activities
Customer Service and Support
- Technical helpdesk
- Customer loyalty / Customer retention
- Business process improvement
- Capacity planning and forecasting
- Clerical support and administration
- Implementation and communications
- Quality assurance / Quality control
- Order taking
- Credit Control
- Debt collection / Debt management
Benefits of Call Centre Club membership
Take part in the Call Centre Salary Survey Club and you will receive a full survey report at a time to suit you. Paydata will provide telephone support on using the survey, and answer any pay questions you may have. You will also qualify for membership of our Call Centre HR Forum.
- Club membership costs £700 plus VAT for a 12-month subscription to the survey;
- Call Centre HR Forum membership costs £300 plus VAT for a 12-month subscription (two meetings a year for one delegate); and
- Access to additional reporting options available, including comparator group analysis and an employee market report.
If you would like to know more about Call Centre Club membership please get in touch.