Reward / Data Analyst
Job Title: Reward / Data Analyst
Hours: 37.5 p/w (permanent)
Salary: Competitive Salary (based on experience)
Reports to: Operations Manager
Based at: Paydata Ltd, Lynch Wood, Peterborough
The main focus of the role will be to predominantly undertake non-routine evaluation analysis and support job evaluation and consulting projects.
- Create customer reports, both pre-defined and ad-hoc, by analysing and interpreting relevant data.
- Support job evaluation projects by attending grading and analysis sessions, and keeping accurate notes and organising relevant information.
- Support consultancy projects team by conducting project related data analysis, creating graphs and pictorial representation of factual data.
- Day to day and project job matching and levelling against pre-existing classifications.
- Data management for pay modelling and equal pay databases.
- Set up customer Pay Review system configurations (using in-house software) and manage the customer data.
- Analyse and update market data by carrying out provider and public data research.
- Medium complexity problem solving on behalf of customers.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Strong Excel and Access skills, ability to write complex Excel functions and create fairly complex queries.
- Strong written skills are essential, as the role holder will write reports that our client senior managers and directors will use to make decisions that affect their business.
- Excellent communication skills, especially an exceptional telephone manner. The ability to communicate with people at all levels both internally and externally is a must.
- Some knowledge of reward or HR and job analysis / grading would be an advantage.
- Organised and methodical and have an eye for detail, as the role requires a very high level of accuracy, producing data and reporting that our customers will use for high level business decisions.
- The ability to work as part of a team but also unsupervised for long periods of time in a busy and pressured environment is essential.
There is a three month probationary period for this role. Opportunity for career progression within the company is available for the right candidate.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV, including a covering letter to Steve Mills, 24 Commerce Road, Lynch Wood, Peterborough. PE2 6LR, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org