Call Centre HR Group – Spring 2017Reserve a Place >
The next Call Centre HR Group is taking place on Wednesday, 10 May 2017
Paydata's Call Centre HR Group meeting offers an easy way to network and exchange views with other HR professionals in the sector, who often face common issues.
Each meeting begins with an initial overview of reward trends and what is happening in the market, followed by an open forum discussion. Group members drive the content of the meeting and what is discussed. This offers participants a fantastic opportunity to address topics and queries which are high on their priority list.
Group members include:
- Acenden (Northview)
- BGL Group
- Coca Cola & Schweppes Beverages
- Everything Everywhere
- Geoban (Santander)
- Innovation Group
- Home Retail Group
- Nationwide Building Society
- R S Components
- Simply Business
- Telefonicá O2 UK
- Thomas Cook
Is this HR Group right for you?
In order to contribute to discussions and find the meeting useful, this group is most suited to reasonably senior HR/Reward professionals who have an awareness of the HR arena, their company policies and current HR challenges they might be facing.
Topics discussed in the last meeting:
- The impact of Gender Pay Reporting
- How do others reward their inbound and outbound call advisers?
- 2017 pay settlements - Are they different to other parts of the organisation? e.g. support functions, retail branches, etc.
- Do you see pay market pressures for any particular roles?
- Are you currently looking to change your pay practices, such as overtime, paid breaks, Sunday / weekend premiums?
- Are people moving away from commission?
Where attendees are in competition with each other it is very important that the meeting meets certain rules. Provisions are therefore in place to ensure each meeting is conducted in an appropriate manner.
Reserve A Place
Please fill in the form below to reserve a place on this event. A member of the Paydata team will then be in touch.