Our ServicesQuick Links To:
Aviation Engineers Salary Survey
Paydata’s Aviation Engineers Club Salary Survey is designed specifically for organisations operating in this specialist sector.
Available only to participants, the salary survey covers base pay and total cash, with fully personalised reports that highlight company market position; plus main benefits, hours and allowances.
Job roles covered by the survey
We have worked in partnership with sector employers to agree the positions the survey covers, including:
- Maintenance and Installation
- Technical Records
- Design and Development Engineering
- Engineering Stores / Material Handling
- Engineering Planning
- Engineering Supply Chain Management
Benefits of Aviation Engineers Club membership
Take part in the Aviation Engineers Club Salary Survey and you will receive a full survey report at a time to suit you. Paydata will provide telephone support on using the survey, and answer any pay questions you may have. You will also qualify for membership of our HR Forum.
- Club membership costs £700 plus VAT for a 12-month subscription to the survey.
- Participation in the Aviation Engineers HR Forum is free.
- Access to additional reporting options available, including comparator group analysis and an employee market report.
If you would like to know more about Aviation Engineers Club membership please get in touch.